Roku Setup Process – Follow Instruction
How to Setup Roku Media Player?
The Roku media player generally set up the same method as other Roku apps, such as Roku express, Roku ultra. This depends on various models.
- Firstly, connect HDMI cable to Roku.
- Thereafter, Plug HDMI cable on your TV to HDMI Port.
- Secondly, make sure to check the right media player input for Roku, and turn on Roku TV.
- Thirdly, Set batteries in Roku Remote.
- Pair remote control with Roku TV.
- Fourthly, follow Roku remote in the on-screen instruction.
- Select language.
- Fifthly, Open a PC and mobile web browser, then navigate to roku.com/link.
- Sixthly, type the Roku activation code on your TV screen.
- Create a Roku account, now.
- If you have already maintained a Roku account. So you can directly Sign in.
- Fill your First name* and Last name*
- Email* and Password*
- Finally, the Roku experience can be personalized by your favorite channels.
We hope, you understand How to Setup Roku Media Player?
So, every user can be easily set up and activate a Roku device using Roku link activation code.